Seminar #1: The Place of Anthroposophic "Re-membering Psychology through Relational Anthropos-Sophia"
Placing anthroposophy within the historical development of psychotherapeutic perspectives; from Freud to the DSM and beyond; challenges to soul and spirit in the context of contemporary culture and psychology, and how to respond; satisfying the demand for "evidence-based" research; soul-development dynamics; Pathos and Spiritus; seven adult learning processes as framework for the entire course; the Counselor's Mandate; ontological security as key to the development of the "I"; the myth of Old Saturn and the Thrones: the soul at the threshold as the crisis of our times; who is Sophia?; who is Anthropos?
Residential and meals options: We will have more information later.
Deposit: You can reserve your place with a $300 deposit for #1.
Please email: Admin@AnthroposophicPsychology.org to register.
The Application Process:
1. Upon registration, and payment of the $300 deposit, you will be guided through the application process online. Please answer all questions thoroughly. Your application will be reviewed by Faculty before acceptance.
2. Upon notification of your acceptance to the Program, please complete the Tuition Agreement, and email it to Admin@AnthroposophicPsychology.org.
3. Upon receipt of your Tuition Agreement and selection of your payment plan, you will be invoiced accordingly for the remainder of the registration fee. Payment is due upon receipt.
Payment Plans are offered via a Tuition Agreement which will be entered into between the approved participant and AAP. Then you will be invoiced accordingly for the balance of the tuition.
- Each seminar begins at 2:30 PM on a Wednesday, and finishes at 1:00 PM on a Sunday.
- If there is a conflict for some with the IPMT training, you can attend the other location for that seminar content.
- The first seminar stands on its own, as a sampler. You can join on the second seminar, after which the series is closed to new entrants. At the second seminar, payment is required for both #2 and #9, which helps us in our planning and staffing.
Please contact Lindsey@camphillmn.org if you need accomodation.